OHC (Oral Health Conference & Exhibition) 2019
November 22, 2019 - November 23, 2019, United Kingdom - Newport NP18 1HQ
The Oral Health Conference & Exhibition (OHC is the BSDHT’s flagship member conference and the largest annual event in the UK for Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists.
Relevant to all – from students through to those in clinical practice – it will offer clinical education, Enhanced CPD hours, and provide a forum for members and others to hear from leading speakers and receive updates from the profession, as well as the chance to network with colleagues, experts, and industry.
This year’s theme will be focused on treating patients across the generations, recognising the challenges and opportunities that present when treating patients at different stages of their life and what we can learn that will help improve our patients’ outcomes and develop us as clinicians and professionals. As ever, the programme will be packed with clinical and professional sessions that cover a wealth of topics. OHC2019 is built from delegate feedback from the 2018 event and will be bigger, better, and more relevant than ever – we look forward to seeing you there.
10 great reasons to attend
- Attend education sessions designed to be applicable to your day-to-day work.
- Gain up to 11 hours of Enhanced CPD.
- Hear from leading speakers from clinical practice, academia, and industry.
- Learn from your peers’ research in the poster sessions.
- Submit your work for the poster competition.
- Help inform the BSDHT’s work.
- Share and learn from best practice.
- Learn about the latest products and services in the exhibition.
- Network with colleagues and key players from the field in relaxed settings.
- Celebrate the profession at the dinner and dance.
Watch the videos below and hear from some of our members about last year’s OHC and why they attend.
Who should attend?
The conference has something for all the dental team including Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy students. The BSDHT encourages skill mix and recognises the benefit of this team approach.