Sinus Lift Instruments (set of 12 Pcs)
Location: United States, 51310 New York
Set of 12pcs Sinus Lift Instruments, Dental Implant Instruments.
- 5pcs Sinus Lift Osteotomes Straight Concave Tips
- 5pcs Sinus Lift Osteotomes Off Set Concave Tips
- 1pc Solid Stainless Steel Bone Mead Mallet
- 1pc Stainless Steel Instrument Sterilization Cassette
What is Sinus Lift ?
Sinus Lift is a technique that allows the Surgeon to lift the Sinus floor using instruments called Osteotomes so that the implant and additional bone can be placed concurrently. This technique requires a small pre-existing amount of bone under the maxillary sinus floor, but it is much easier for patients to tolerate than the traditional sinus augmentation surgery.
- Used to Carry & place Bone Grafting material into site of the Elevated Sinus Floor.
- Used to Transport the Bone during surgery.
- Used to condense Bone material under the Sinus.
- Used for Conservative Placement of Maxillary Implants using a “Socket Lift” Procedure
- Ideal Instruments during Sinus Lift Surgery
- Color-coded ends Ease identification.
- Bone Mead Mallet with Nylon Facings to split the Teeth or remove a Bone with a help of a Chisel.
- Superior Surgical Stainless Steel.
- Quality Handcrafted to Perfection.
- Comes with a Stainless Steel Mesh Instrument Cassette for Sterilization / Autoclave.
Price USD250 Delivery by DHL throughout the world.Contact Information:
United States, , 51310 New York